[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6600 assistance needed

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:49:25 +0100

Hi Andy.

for a start, go to the nuance talks part of the nuance website
www.nuance.com/talks

go to the downloads section and download the TALKS manual which has a
description of numerous keypads including the 6600.  That is probably a good
place to start. see if that makes more sense or if you have more problems.

My experience with the 6600 is that often people find it awkward to use at
first but generally they do get used to it.

you will find a button called Talks on the phone that will be described in
the manual.  Pressing this followed by 0 will turn on training mode in which
keys will be spoken when you press them without the phone actually doing
anything.  This can be helpful for familiarisation purposes.  Use talks 0
again to turn off training mode.

Cheers

Graham