[access-uk] Nokia 6600 assistance needed

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:37:53 +0100

Hi all.

I just purchased a Nokia 6600 with Talks from the Re-Cycle list. I've never had a mobile phone before so I'm a complete novice. Also, my fingers are not very good at feeling the buttons on the phone. I cannot see the buttons either. I purchased the phone simply for making or receiving calls. So all I need to learn is how to add telephone numbers into my address book, and make calls. The only buttons I know are the power button on the top and the tactile number 5. Can anyone give me a few hints to get started please.

Best wishes.

Andy