[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6600, 6630 phones

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:24:30 +0100

Ray, Mike has the 6600 and I have the 6630.  What do you want to know?

They're very similar, the 6600 being a bit older and having less memory
(I think).  Both work with TALKS and I understand with Mobile Speak too.
The 6630 is quicker.  They're both about the same size though the 6600
goes in fairly straight lines while the 6630 curves at the bottom.  As I
use all my fingers when I'm texting, this is particularly nice.  The
6600 has infrared and Blue Tooth, whilst unfortunately the 6630 only has
Blue Tooth.  Both enable you to use WAP and email if you want to run up
your bills that way.  <SMILE>

Both have alarm clocks and good diaries, with notepads, to-do lists, and
lots of the visual stuff.  They both have cameras, even if the lens is
at the back so that you can't listen to someone and see them (as in
video calling) at once.

Any further questions, please ask!

--
Carol