[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6600

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:44:29 +0100

Peter - some phones have a dedicated volume control, for example, my N91 has a
up/down volume rocker switch on the top left side, but for those Nokias that
don't have this feature[the ones I have used and am aware of from others] the
up down or left right arrow keys will raise and lower the volume when on a call
-

Andy