[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6600

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:49:23 +0100

Hi Carol,

The 6600 was my favourite phone, until the new 7610 came out about two
weeks ago.  The buttons on the 6600 are quite flat, but the 7610 is worse,
so if you don't like flat buttons, forget it, but I certainly do.  But the
7610 has a much better audio system than the 6600 and speaks much more
plainly with Talks.

All the best

At 23:11 10/07/2004, carol pearson spake these words of wisdom