[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6600

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:46:08 +0100

Frank,

All punctuation in texts are produced by using the Number 1 key. If =
memory
serves me correctly, you have to press it about fifteen times to produce =
the
At sign. Personally I find it easier to use the Caracter map by pressing =
the
* key when in the messaging window, and arrowing right until @ is =
selected.
Press key 1, and its inserted at the cursor position.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx