[access-uk] Re: Nod32 message at the bottom of messages

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:15:49 +0100

Hi

If you want to turn off the message then proceed as follows.

Go into NOd32 Control Centre,  Highlight IMON press cTRL and Tab.  Press Tab
until you reach Setup.

Press this button.  If you are not already there press CTRL and Tab to get to
the POP3 property sheet.

Tab until you reach the Checked E-mail option and arrow down to choose whether
all e-mails have the checked notification, only infected messages have a
message attached ore no mail caries a footer.

Hope this helps.