[access-uk] Nod 32 and suspicious files

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:06:13 +0100

Hi, Folks,

I got a message this morning that suspicious files were trying to download and
I blocked them.

Now I keep getting a message from NOD32 that some of the suspicious files have
not been cleared for analysis and I've to click on the message to open the
window. I can't find this message, even by using the Jaws cursor. It is only
ever read out and then I think disappears. I've tried left mouse button, enter
and spacebar but honestly I don't know where the message is or how to get to it.

Anyone any ideas please?

Best wishes,

Joan.