[access-uk] Re: No one else with this problem?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 23:48:50 +0100

This thread ends here on the list.

Christine, I understand why you're upset and would have replyed on the list myself, but this has to stop on here.

I hope you're friend gets this sorted out. I'm sure to some degree we can all identify how liberating technology today is to us, and I know myself how I get cold turkey and feel a bit lost if my computer or service haults. And I'm probably alot more techy than you're mate. It's frustrating when you get passed from piller to post on support lines.

Hopefully this guy can help you out in email and phone.

Let us know if it gets sorted.

Dj Paddy
Moderator
Ôà