[access-uk] Re: No communication between PacMate and PC

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:29:05 +0100

Hi, Is your pacmate connected by USB? If so try connecting the pacmate to your computer when it is turned off and then turn on the PC. I've found that sometimes this helps.

I've found USB to be quite temprimental if youve got a few different USB devices and aare swapping them around a lot.

Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>