[access-uk] Re: No VAT exemption for Apple products

  • From: George Bell <George@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:36:50 +0000

Brian has said exactly what I was told.

If you look at the link I quoted earlier, you will see what we mean.

I agree that the subject is perhaps getting heavy.  Is there a list where it
would actually be beneficial to discuss all this.  We do need some group or
another to bring all this up where it can be taken to a higher level in
Government.

George.