[access-uk] Re: No Newsgroups Folder in OE

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:02:39 +0100

Hi Andy,

Just remembered, you will need to go to Accounts first and set up the name
of the Newsgroup list. You will need to find that from your ISP or find a
free one.

I am on bt and it is news.btinternet.com, but I do not know what any others
are.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx