[access-uk] Re: No Newsgroups Folder in OE

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:34:25 +0100

Hi,

Newsgroups are dying a bit now, though have been using them for over 10 years.
(around when I was 13!!!)

Basically I like newsgroups because you can subscribe to the group without too
much fuss, you can look up groups on the server and subscribe to it without
anyone knowing you are reading it, and you can see what is posted there before.

Andrew.