[access-uk] Re: No Newsgroups Folder in OE

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:27:26 +0100

I'm sure you haven't done anything wrong, Andy. I don't have a Newsgroups folder either, though I suppose I could create one. The newsgroups are simply listed at the bottom of the folder list. Could be better to make a folder if you belong to a lot of them.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>