[access-uk] Re: No Audio on BBC iPlayer

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:01:44 -0000

Hi John.

Well, as it happens, I was just about to come back to the list and report that
I've managed to get the audio back on iPlayer.

I've got absolutely no idea whether or not what I'm about to say is relevant to
sorting the problem, but after running CCleaner and doing  a clean out of both
my internet and registry, everything appears to be working once more.

If you've got CCleaner perhaps it wouldn't hurt to let it loose on your system
to see if you can get the same results?

I know that's not very methodical or techy, but its all I did between audio on
the iPlayer going from not being available to once more being present.

Good luck.

Darran