[access-uk] Newsgator question/help

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:42:40 +0100

Hi,

I think there are a couple of NewsGator users on this list.  I wonder
if you could help me with something.  Because of what someone said a
while ago about the page being easier/quicker to navigate etc if you
have your location set to mobile even on your PC, I'd like to do this.
 However I can't find a place to tell it I want the location set to
"mobile".  I've found settings to configure what happens under the
different locations but I so far haven't found anywhere to tell it I
always want to be in the mobile location.  I've got a feeling I'm
missing something - can anyone help?

Catherine