[access-uk] News on laptop

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:24:55 +0100

Hi all, I've just spoken to my girlfriend over the phone, and her computer shop has diagnosed a failing hard drive on her Toshiba laptop running Windows XP Home Edition SP3. I thank you for the good discussion on Skype and security, however this wasn't the cause of the many problems she's been having with it. She'll be starting her research for a new laptop either tonight or over the weekend, and buy one when she comes back off her holiday. Thanks again for all the help, greatly appreciated.

--
Chris Hallsworth

E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx