[access-uk] News aloud and exporting feeds

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:45:32 -0000

Hi everyone. As some of you remember, a while ago I was asking for an RSS
reader that would update automatically and that I could use to check any feeds
I would like to subscribe to. I was advised by a few people to use news aloud.
I can say that I'm very happy with this piece of software that I bought it and
have been using it successfully for about 2 months or so. The only thing I'm un
sure about is if there  is a way to export all my RSS feeds that I have saved
in news aloud so I could import them to another machine? I couldn't find
anything that refers to this anywhere. If anyone knows the answer and can tell
me how to achieve this I'd be very grateful.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx