[access-uk] Re: New version of the Qube

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:05:52 +0000

Hi Carol,

No haven't tried the new version but only fairly recently ditched the old version in favour of Qwitter, which I'm mastering fine now but iffy for me at the start though.

Well I've made the jump now so doubt if I'll be returning to The Qube.

Think personally it's going to be hard for them attracting folk like myself back but however wish them well in their endeavours.

Best,

Tony Sweeney
On 30/10/2014 17:56, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Anyone tried it yet?  What's new?