[access-uk] Re: New version of Talks

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:17:14 +0100

I've found the page but can only see one reference to Version 3. The header reads

New! Nuance TALKS Version 3.0 Standard and Premium Editions

Later it goes on about the Premium edition.

Is the download for the Standard and Premium edition one and the same and only the purchase making the difference between the two versions?

An URL would help me right now! My fingers just keep sticking, my head's nodding and I'm getting nowhere fast!

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx