[access-uk] New type of Braille displays

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:14:21 +0100

Well I wasn't sure what to call this  thread.
We all know how expensive Braille displays are!
Does anyone know what  happened to the idea  rather than
Have  pins that go  up,  and  down, each dot  could  be a
Vibration.
So no pins,  just  vibrations.

I  think  it was BT  that funded such  research,
But cannot  find any derails what  happened.

Regards,  Derek