[access-uk] Re: New stereo headphones

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:55:05 -0000

Hi Barry, you never mentioned a budget and I'm not sure on the model you mentioned. I have a pair of senheiser hd580's around £200. They're open cans with a soft velvet type of cushioning. Very very comfortable but exceptionally high quality.

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944