[access-uk] Re: New stereo headphones

  • From: deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:31:08 +0000

Hi, Bose, pricy but no comparison for quality sound and comfort!

Deon
At 10:50 25/02/2006, you wrote:
Can anyone recommend headphones that would be as comfortable and meant for long term use like the Senheiser E H220's?

I've found these to be a great set of phones, (especially for someone who's never experienced Senheiser before). However, I like to listen to stuff with them in bed and the ear sponges quickly deflate.

Cheers
Barry Toner

This message has been processed by Firetrust Benign.