[access-uk] Re: New sort of security check?

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:44:55 +0100

Thanks George, but the part that's inaccessible is not designed by CV
library. As you may have noticed, the part where one needs to register is in
a frame, which is from another website. CV library just advertised that
particular job, but the part of the site that's inaccessible comes from
another domain. I will contact the company in question, I was just really
curious what this is and wanted to make sure that there was not something I
could perhaps do that wasn't obvious to me. Thanks for your help though.