[access-uk] New sort of security check?

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:09:29 +0100

OK this is a totally new one on me. I don't know if this is a replacement of
a dreaded visual verification, you know "please type characters in the
picture" type thing and if so, it's totally inaccessible. Hell I don't even
think things like webvism can help with this. It is a job application, but
in order to even fill the application in,  one needs to register. In order
to register aparrently one is supposed to unlock/"move slider to the right".
I have never ever seen this before. Am I missing something or is this really
totally inaccessible?
http://www.cv-library.co.uk/cgi-bin/external-apply.cgi?id=200944594
<http://www.cv-library.co.uk/cgi-bin/external-apply.cgi?id=200944594&loaded=
1> &loaded=1

I wonder if some sort of legal action can be brought against these people as
surely they are not giving an equal opportunity of employment. Obviously I
will contact them first and see if this can be resolved but I want to
confirm that I'm not missing potential way of fixing this issue myself.