[access-uk] Re: New range of Olympus DS recorders

  • From: Deon van Wyk <deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:30:07 +0100

Hi, thanks for this.

Does anyone know whether file names will be spoken on these new recorders?

Deon
At 12:13 16/10/2008, you wrote:
Hello everyone,

I contacted Olympus Customer Support today and within 6 minutes received their reply. I have pasted it below in case anyone on the list is interested.

Start of text

Dear Clive,

The new range of DS voice recorders, including the DS-55, will be
available to purchase within the UK from January 09.

As yet we do not know which local retailers will be sent stock of these,
however they will be available for mail order from Speak IT on:
0121 689 9080.

Kind regards,

Customer Support

Olympus Service Department
PO Box 2288
Watford
WD18 1JS

Repair Service
Tel: +44 (0) 1923 831 201 (Option 4)
Fax: +44 (0) 1923 243 351
mailto:customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
URL:http://www.olympus.co.uk

Technical Support
Tel: 00800 6710 8300 (Toll Free) / +44 (0) 1923 831 201 (Option 2)
mailto: di.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

End of text

Hope the above is helpful.

Best wishes,