[access-uk] Re: New programs installed?

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 04:31:45 -0000

No, this is not a menu item, or at least I dont' think it is, it is just something on win XP that makes you aware that you have new program installed. As I said, I seen it lots of times before when I installed somethi8ng new, but usually it doesn't last long, sure definitely not after 3/4 reboots, which is how many I had since I've installed this new jaws. Although I hardly ever reboot, but last few hours I had some other non related thigs to do which required reboot. Of course jaws might not be the corporate here, but I know that that was the last thing I installed. As for the menu, I personally prefere XP layout. As I said, this doesn't annoy me, but I'm more curious as for why this is happening, is there a posibilitty that every time I reboot windows is registering somethign as a new instalation, this is nothing to do with menus.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121