[access-uk] Re: New online RNIB library catalogue

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:42:36 +0100

Hello
No. It is purely library. Overdrive is a separate beast.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 3:01 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: New online RNIB library catalogue

Hi Jackie.

Out of curiosity, is this site for daisy titles on disk? or is this a
change they're making that also includes the over drive service? in
other words, do we now have to go to the library site for overdrive
titles also? i'd hope not...

all the best,

Mo.

On 29/04/2015 13:48, Jackie Brown wrote:

Hi Janet

Someone posted it to the RNIB Talking Books list to which I am subscribed.
I've only got round to looking at it today though as I've been busy. I just
wish things didn't feel like a fight all the time with RNIB. I don't like
criticising them for the sake of it, but what with them losing my TB list,
me having to re-send it, then chasing a password when a simple registration
procedure would have been more sensible, I wonder why we bother at all.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx