[access-uk] Re: New media PC recommendations

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:13:26 +0100

Hello Mark.

Over clockers and component warehouse are all very reasonable. however, they will not come with accessibility enabled. i provide custom built systems that are fully setup for accessibility and that certainly will not break the bank in any configuration you desire. i have pasted links to the other sites below, but if you'd like one built or if you'd like to go through options, please feel free to drop me a note off list. links and my email are below.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/

http://www.component-warehouse.co.uk/

mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx

cheers,

Mo.

On 21/05/2014 15:58, Mark Threadgold wrote:
Hi all.

Can anyone recommend where to start looking for a new Win7 silent running
media PC, please?

There used to be a couple of custom build websites that did very reasonable
prices, but I seem to have lost their addresses.

I have an idea of spec and price generally, but don't want to end up with a
German version of Win7 as appears to happen with so many Amazon sourced
machines!

Cheers,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...