[access-uk] Re: New laptops

  • From: Deon van Wyk <deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 14:49:54 +0100

Hi Adrien

Bought the HP CQ60 from PC World some months ago and have had no problems. I specifically chose it for the specs and the full keyboard. A plus is that, unlike some HP laptops, it only has the on/off and WiFi keys above the function keys so one can not accidentally start processes you did not intend starting.

It weighs around 2.75kg, is large and quite heavy on the battery but portability wasn't a factor.

Regards

Deon
At 14:38 06/07/2009, you wrote:
Hi

I am looking at getting a new laptop later on this year. I
have picked out two particular models, does anyone have one
of these and can tell me what they are like, they are
toshiba satellite l300 26q and hp cq60, they both have very
good specs.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx