[access-uk] Re: New just eat website

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:22:23 +0100

Hi Jill,

I use both Just Eat and Hungry House.

For a while I have been experiencing the same problem as you, I.E. not being
able to log in on Just Eat, so I had taken to using Hungry House more often.

I've just tried your suggestion of placing the order beforehand, and the
login screen when you come to pay works.

I always thought that Hungry House was slightly more difficult to use than
Just Eat, but I think I'll be using HH by default now.

As I recall, Just Eat always popped up any special/meal deal choices in
combo boxes, but I could be wrong.

I'm using Internet Explorer 7.

Ed