[access-uk] Re: New just eat website

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:33:34 +0100

It is definitely a great site and I used it many times before they switched to
their new design. The initial signing up process is easy, even looking up the
restaurants in your area is very easy and straight forward. It's only the last
step, when one wants to view the menu and order when screenreaders report no
content. I will keep you and the list updated if I get any progress.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://twitter.com/internetking
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx