[access-uk] New & improved bookcourier coming soon..

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:05:57 -0000

Apologies if this has already been mentioned on list but I have just visited
the www.bookcourier.com website to see if there were any updates and was
intrigued to read that they are due to be launching a new and improved
machine in early january.  No great detail as yet but it does mention the
new unit being able to use sd cards as well as existing compact flash, usb 2
connectivity and the ability to adjust mp3 playback - oh and even better it
does say there will be some sort of trade-in deal for existing bookcourier
owners.

so I may just hang on before going for a Stream...

anyway just thought I'd post for info sake, no doubt Steve Nutt and the
likes can provide more info if any is available yet!

That was a public service announcement on behalf of the "I was just idly
surfing the web and look what i found" party!

Cheers,

Phil