[access-uk] Re: New iPhone questions, please?

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:11:51 -0000

Hi Jackie..
Now the handsfree thing I can help with.
Basically if you move the phone away from your ear it automatically goes
into handsfree mode.
This apparently is a feature and certainly if you know about it is fine but
if you don't can be a tad annoying.
I use touch typing mode on the screen and find it OK I intentionally didn't
get the keyboard for around a month as I was determined to become efficient
at screen typing: don't think I've got there yet but certainly am far faster
thanI was a few weeks ago.
I love everything about the IPhone apart from the phone, for me this is the
weekest component of the product.