[access-uk] Re: New iPhone questions, please?

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:53:43 -0000

Hi Carol,

If its no trouble, could you send me the text copy of the manual off line please.

thanks
Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 2:43 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: New iPhone questions, please?

Jim,

It was in the Ipod Manual.  I think Jackie put me on to it.

I have a text copy and thought I'd sent you one, but maybe not.

Could send off line if it helps.

--
Carol P
From: "Jackie Cairns"
<jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:16 AM

Hi Barry

Yes, I'm trying hard to use the screen with my fingers
as it's more realistic than having to get the keyboard
out every time.  It's a life-saver for certain things,
but I'm determined to master it, and would encourage
anyone else to do likewise.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability