[access-uk] Re: New iPhone questions, please?

  • From: "Emma Tracey" <Emma.Tracey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:10:29 -0000

Hi Jackie

I don't believe anyone has answered your question on deleting messages.
When you double tap on the main messages folder, there is a button near
the top on the left called edit.  Double tap on this and a button will
have appeared after each message which allows you to delete it.  Took me
a while to figure that one out.

Re. the speaker phone and trouble answering quickly enough, it might
help to use the iPhone earphones when on a call.  Half way down the lead
from one of the ear pieces is a little panel of buttons, the middle one
answers the call when the earphones are plugged in.  With the earphones
in, you can use the touch screen while on the phone.  I've never been
able to use the keypad while on a call without headphones.  I also have
a lot of trouble ending calls without having the earphones in.

Hope this helps

Regards

Emma Tracey
Content Producer