[access-uk] Re: New computer recomendations

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:50:51 -0000

I haven't been following this thread much but I agree with Graham on the RAM
front, 2GB is a nice number to go for especially considering the price of
Desktop RAM.

I'd also make sure that the motherboards RAM capacity is 4GB or higher.
This will become particularly important in years to come.

I'm a big big big believer in people not going way beyond what they require
in a system and it frustrates me to no end the BS "I'm on commission",
advice given by computer salesmen on the high street.  However, you do need
to leave some wiggle that will avoid having to overhall base components to
upgrade in the future.

Dj Paddy
Ôà