[access-uk] Re: New and possibly more accessibleway of purchasing goods

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:04:30 +0100

It's quite easy, as once you're told where to scan the barcode it's just
the case of sliding it across horizontally until it announces the price.
Also, the speech output gives feedback on prompts as well, such as:
"Insert cash or select payment type". When inserting cash, insert it
with the notes flat out, not folded or crimpled. Once the cash is in the
machine, it will work out how much change, if any, you need, and even
gives you the change at the bottom of the device. It will even print out
and give you a receipt! How clever!
Good luck with your experiment, and please let us all know how you found
it.
Thanks, and I look forward to hear from you.