[access-uk] New analysis of stolen data brings surprises [Newsletter Comp Version]

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:02:03 +0100

New content from Windows Secrets is now available.  Please visit:

http://WindowsSecrets.com/comp/100819

If you're having any problems with your subscription, please
let me know using the contact page shown below.

Thanks,

Tracey Capen
Editor in chief, Windows Secrets Newsletter
http://WindowsSecrets.com/contact

You subscribed using the address christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your reader number is 27878-19315

You're receiving the Notice-Only version of the newsletter. On your preferences page, you can:

  1. Change your delivery address;
  2. Switch from Notice-Only to our complete version; or
  3. Edit your other settings.

Use the following link to visit your preferences page:

http://WindowsSecrets.com/prefs/?u=zkbrva961402&r=27878-19315

Windows Secrets Newsletter:

  Send a blank e-mail to unsub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
  "leave christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" as the subject line.

The Windows Secrets Newsletter is published weekly on the 1st through 4th Thursdays of each month, plus occasional news updates. We skip an issue on any 5th Thursday that occurs, plus the week of Thanksgiving and the last two weeks of August and December.

Publisher:

WindowsSecrets.com Attn: #120 Editor
1700 7th Ave., Suite 116
Seattle, WA 98101-1323 USA

Vendors, please do not send unsolicited materials to this address (readers' letters are fine).