[access-uk] Re: New accessibilitty features in gellybean update

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:51:03 +0000

Google chrome for a start and I can't remember and I found reading mail was hard as well.

I used the built in e-mail app and found it hopeless. it might have been me but I don't think so as others reported all these problems as well. I tried ff and didn't really find it all that much better but hay if the native browser can't work on the OS that google use it's no good really. Sorry for sounding negative but that is what I found using android for me was no where as nice as the apple products for accessibility.

On 28/11/2012 23:15, Vanja Sudar wrote:
What problems did you have on the web and what apps did you have
difficulties using?

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Cussick
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:11 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: New accessibilitty features in gellybean update

is that it? or are there more updates? last time I looked android or
rather the jb version was not very good on the web and with some web
based apps even thou I told it to use web scripts. it's been a while I
just came to the conclusion that it was not there yet and promptly went
back to apple.

Very good news, can’t wait to upgrade!