[access-uk] New Zoomtest

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 23:34:33 -0400

Hi all,
I was pleased to read of the new Zoomtext that is now available in beta. I
went to the AISquared website to download a beta copy and give it a try. I
was not pleased however to find out that I needed a AISquared username and
password to access the site and download my beta version of the new product.
Needless to say I did not do so. I wrote to the company voicing my
disapproval, and no doubt they will tell me that having a username and
password on their site will only add to improved service and increased
security. Sometimes guys, aren't they going a little too far. Imagine how
you'd feel if you had to have a username and password for your local
Woolworth, and had to be subjected to a body search in the process of
entering the store. Sure it all adds to security. But at what cost to
pleasure and convience , convience? um. That's another way of saying
convenience.

Peter, who's totally pissed off because his Jaws wont' register and FS don't
seem to answer his emails requesting a registration authority.
And who's thinking of window eyes very serously.