[access-uk] New Web Site

  • From: Brendan Magill <brendan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:27:38 +0100

Hello Stuart,

You may recall that we met at Vision 2005, way back in April; I don't know where the time has gone since then. Anyway, I hope you are well and not working too hard.

When we met, I promised that I would send you some information on what I do and the services I provide. I apologise for not doing this sooner.

I have just launched a new version of my web site at www.magill.co.uk. This represents a complete redesign and rewrite of everything, replacing the old site which was very out of date. The new site reflects the way in which my business has evolved into an employment and disability consultancy. On the site you will find details of the range of employment and disability services which I offer. Although I work across a wide range of disabilities and with a range of employment settings, I have particular expertise in vision impairment and in self-employment. Much of what is on the site relates to the UK, though the underlying principles apply just about anywhere. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

   I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

      Best wishes,

         Brendan.

--
BRENDAN MAGILL