[access-uk] Re: New Version Of iTunes

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:33:46 +0100

And indeed we have said very clearly on several lists today that this update is not good news, it has broken from an accessibility perspective with or without J-Tunes many things, so the advice is don't upgrade is you use access technology. From the perspective of J-Tunes we will work to producing an upgrade in due course.

Best!

Terry Clasper.
MSM: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: terryclasper