[access-uk] Re: New Version Of iTunes

  • From: "Martin Houghton" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 11:02:54 +0100

Hello Steve and everyone

Just a quick observation from me. I am using the latest version of jaws and have installed the latest version of ITunes. One thing I have noticed that is different is when I go into the grid on where I have my music and albums is where as before I only had the name of the album or track I now have both the album or track and the name of the artist or group announced. I haven't explored it much but may find the problems that other people are having in due course. Good to have both name of the artist and track or album announced in the iTunes library though. Maybe F.S will fix any problem in the latest iTunes release in a future upgrade?

All the best

Martin