[access-uk] Re: New Version Of iTunes

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:06:30 +0100

Hi Ian

Others may have conflicting advice and of course when a new version of software
comes out we always want to have it. The advice I follow myself is if it works
perfectly as it is, then leave it. However, if there are some new features in
the latest iTunes, I am sure someone else will know if it is accessible. If it
aint broke don't fix it!

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046