[access-uk] Re: New Twitter List

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:45:51 +0100

Eleanor,

I can't help it if no one responds to your or anyone elses mails.  Either to
your satisfaction or at all.

Everyones here on a voluntary basis.  There may be genuine reasons.  Like no
one has the answer or the time or sorry to sound harsh but couldn't' be
bothered.  It's nothing personal ya gotta try elsewhere or try again.  I.E.
Create a new thread asking your question again or if you still have the
oridginal mail forward that in and see if you get a better response this
time round.

I've asked questions on countless times on VI and Non-VI lists and not had a
response.  Ya gotta be both patient and resourceful.

Barry.