[access-uk] New Tesco's access site

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:54:13 +0100

I've just gone on the Access site for the first time in a couple of months
and found this message at the top of the page:

Important news about Access

We're getting ready to launch a new and improved Access site later this
year. It's been designed based on your feedback and includes many new
features:
from eCoupons to recipes.

We're going to be running some trials soon to make sure the new site is
really easy to use and we'd like to invite you to get involved. If you want
to know
more or to sign-up for the trial please
read more about the new improved Access site and trial.

*The last line is a link*

Barry H