[access-uk] Re: New Tesco Access site

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:22:06 +0100

Hi Derek,

I too asked them to put my name on the list to trial this new site, with no response. Therefore, I wonder if anyone with a sight problem and access software tried out the new access site before its launch. If not, look out for many complaints.

Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>