[access-uk] Re: New Printer

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 00:16:39 +0100

Hi Larry.
Oh brilliant, I thought a specific USB cable was required for the printer. Right, will try and get one tomorrow or over the weekend at the latest as I want to be up and running sooner than later. Many thanks.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 31/03/2011 22:45, LaMcAs wrote:
Chris

You can use any standard usb cable, preferably a usb 2.0.

Larry&  Elliot GD (Guide Dog)
London, UK