[access-uk] Re: New Printer

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:50:42 +0100

Chris

I'm not sure how good the Lexmark installer is, it might speak through the
installation but you might need sighted assistance to set It up.

You have to initially set the printer up via usb and then you get the choice
of connecting wirelessly. When you choose the wireless option you will be
asked to identify the wireless network you wish to connect to and will also
need to enter the wireless key.

Printing via wireless will be fine but I don't think you can scan
wirelessly.

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)
London, UK